Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yard Mall Sale Expo

Yesterday, we went to the famous "yard sale" at the church near the mall that held the school expo. This is what we purchased:

-White blanket for my sister's bed with a strategically placed sticker to hide stains; my mom's getting them out, though.
-White summer comforter for me!!!
-Three white 'kid' napkins.
-White tablecloth.
-China-floral-Roman numerals clock.
-Pack of doilies (25 cents!)
-Jeweled silver picture frame (for my sister).
-Silver candle holder in a leaf pattern with white glass in the leaves.

My aunt got:

-Four silver candlesticks.
-A "dust ruffle".
-Pretty floral napkins.
-Four empty "gold" picture frames.
-Antique-looking oblong frame.


All before ten o'clock! We went to the wimpy farmer's marker there. I like it as much as--other people, but the one in my town is SO MUCH BETTER.

I'll dwell on that later.

4 comments:

  1. And don't forget the hodgepodge of fancy white napkins! We will have tea in the new house if you want. xoxo (Wait, do you hate xoxo?)(I'm sorry if yes.)(I love you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind xoxo. c: Yes, tea. How scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you get any SCHOOL SUPPLIES?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *GASP* Why on earth would I do that?

    ReplyDelete