Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Corrupt Brownies and Me

RememberyesterdaywhenIhallucinated?Yes?Yes?WelltodayIdecidedtomakebrownies!
Evidentlytheymakemeveryhyper.HAHAHHAHAHAHA!Iseriouslyjustdidlaughoutloudrandomlythere.
:):):)

*deep deep breath*

I made Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownies because as much as I like making stuff without mixes, Ghirardelli simply is THE BEST chocolate ever, and hello, yummy brownies with some work already done for you=extra-ly scrumptious.

First, I grease the pan. I now know to hold it at least six inches away from the pan unless you want to be surrounded by oil clouds. Very gross. Then I get the egg, water and canola oil. Because I am psychotic, I read the back and discovered. . . THERE IS A SERVING SUGGESTION FOR CANOLA OIL! It is ONE TABLESPOON. I am really hoping this is for people who make up recipes. Really, really hoping.

The brownies are yummalicious, so I had a rather large one whilst I mused upon my eventual taking over of the world before I graduate from my current school. Brownies are very good listeners.

Also, yesterday I discovered this blog which is about this young lady who is renouncing traditional shopping for a year and instead has given herself a budget of a dollar a day for a year to buy really ugly dresses and shirts and the like and sew them into something wearable and stylish. She also has a cooking club of which I am extraordinarily jealous. Here is a recipe she posted for a cake in a mug. I plan on making it this autumn or winter.

Queen of the World signing out.

4 comments:

  1. well, are you inspired? maybe to take over the world with the stardust scones cooking club. :) now has two members. me, and my apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, me too! That makes three! :)

    So many possibilities for taking over the world with cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww :( that makes me so sad. i mean im happy 4 u cuz now u have brownies and youre inspired and stuff but im sad and lonely and brownieless :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. BROWNIES!!!

    $3.29 a box at Target!

    ReplyDelete