Friday, July 23, 2010

I have to go feed my pirahnas, yup, that's why I can't come over. . . .

Evidently, once you become acquaintances with someone, they expect you to invite them to your house. Or, if you are particularly obstinate, they will invite you to their house.

This alarms me. So every time someone invites me to do something, I try to find a lame excuse to get out of it. Sometimes it works. Other times it makes people hate me.

I am an introvert, meaning I like to be by myself. Extroverts like PEOPLE. PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE. And they want to talk, which I'm fine with. I can talk a lot. But I also like to sit down and read with my friends. Surprisingly, no one else likes this. IT WOUNDS ME DEEPLY.

I also am infamous (meaning famous in a bad way, not very famous. Mother Theresa is NOT infamous.) for getting out of sleepovers.

Maybe someday people will come over and read with me outside. . . .

Someday. . . .

9 comments:

  1. im an extrovert but i have introverted moments. does that make sense? yeah i love just being around people, and i love to read, so sitting around reading outside actually sounds like fun to me :P feeding ur piranhas tho? seriosuly? did u ever really use that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like that too! I love being alone in a house full of people. But not piranhas. Makes me wonder what you're feeding them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAYBE. . . AS FAR AS YOU KNOW. . . . I have some really wacky ones.

    Yes. No one is purely introverted/extroverted. You're just more of one or the other.

    Yeah, maybe we can have a reading-outside-party. . . . :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. im an intro-extroverted person. or am i extra-introverted?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like reading with you, but sometimes I feel like we should do something besides just reading, cuz we don't really see each other that often. Does it actually say shinlover or does it say Maddy? cuz it's supposed to say Maddy but I don't know if it does. Well, if it doesn't, it's Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Hi Madeleine. Well, we can do whatever we like.

    ReplyDelete