Monday, July 26, 2010

Earning Mah Keep (Being Good For A Better Cause): Morning Version

So, as you know, my sister and I (and my mom, which does help) love love LOVE the Sims 3. We have all the expansions. But there's a new one coming out this autumn (eep) and so Laura and are being SUPER GOOD. Thus, our activities include:

--Making our beds (Both): I think we're supposed to do this all the time. However, to kill dust mites, I leave it messy while I eat breakfast. Then I make it. But sometimes I forget. . . . :-/ Laura hasn't forgotten since she found a big black spider in her bed. }:)
--Limiting our computer usage (me): Oh well, my mom awards computer time if we're good. . . the blog helps.
--Folding the laundry (me): And shooing mah kittums away from the hair-free laundry.
--Putting away the laundry (me) Ditto.
--Putting away clean dishes (me): While I wait for my mom to make me breakfast (fried eggs and bacon, yummay) I get bored of staring at dinosaurs.
--Putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher (me): I get bored waiting for my mom to make me breakfast. . . still. . . people are SUPPOSED to eat breakfast at SEVEN, not EIGHT FORTY-FIVE.
--Making breakfast for everyone(me): I think we all know who's earning this.
--Setting the table (me): I should be getting this game early, yes?

It's 9:51 am. . . off to be good again. . . .

4 comments:

  1. 2 things. first, you eat at 8:45?!?!?! i eat at, like, 9. weeeeird :P second, a big black spider? how big? in her bed? did u put it there? AWESOME :P no u probably didnt ur too nice. and yeah, it seems like you will be getting this game. i think youre both kinda nuts, but hey!! if youre willing to work for it :P u get eggs and bacon EVERY MORNING!?!?!?!? ugh. lucky. all we have in the house is leftover indian food. i dont even wanna think about when its leftover from :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I wake up at six (thanks, kittums) or seven. My stomach isn't very nice when it is hungry.
    No, I did not put the spider there. I should have, though. :) My mom has this "belief" with my grandmother that if you do not make your bed you will live a life of crime, so my mom regularly calls my grandmother and has her horrify my little sister with stories of vermin and dirt that can get into your bed. LOLZ. Poor Kaelen. Not every morning, sometimes I have ding toast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. owwy :( wow. that sounds mean :( i usually eat cold cereal. its not that fun. or interesting. interesting food. hmmmmm interesting. i NEVER make my bed :P does that mean im gonna lead a life of crime? wow O.o

    ReplyDelete