Monday, August 9, 2010

Hodgepodge and MURDER MYSTERIES *shriek*

I do not remember what I did Saturday. This saddens me.

*mulls*

I went to the library and have since been reading. . . MURDER MYSTERIES!!! Just a tip: it's usually the guy or his wife. Or the guy pretending to be his wife. That was a weird story.

I also found shampoo with trivia on it! So happy! My family has just accepted it as "another of those weird things Emma does." Sigh. Oh well, still happy. :D

Am also wishing that I had an extra $48 lying around. Make that $70. . .no, $93. . . I might need a lot more. Must. . . close. . . tab. . . .

As I am feeling rather hyper and have thus zoomed through my hodgepodge subjects, I shall get a quote from Peter.

"Velociraptor means "swift thief."

There, y'all learned something. And now for Laura's quote:

"Paper towel."

Have fun with your new knowledge.

2 comments: