Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Organizing is nice until SOMEONE messes it up

I am sure that you all already know that I like to organize. Not necessarily my room, but it's a work in progress.

However, my email is so organized that it scares people. I have filters and folders sorted into patterns sorted into colors sorted into labs. It is like the FBI of emails. You know, secret documents in big rooms. All sorted perfectly. Emphasis on PERFECT. But then the hoity-toity Gmail team has to RE-ORGANIZE IT. Well, they redid the layout. Very annoying.

I am an introvert, as I have already expressed many times, and one of the big info-rules is that introverts do not like people messing with their organization. This is why I freak out is someone erases with the wrong side of the eraser or presses down too hard when using my pen.

So now I must live with my ugly email. Sigh.

Oh, the life of the insecure.

2 comments: