Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reciprocation. . . erm. . . .

Remember the days of preschool when you would regularly go over to someone you barely knew's house? I'll let you wince while you remember those hectic days of glitter glue and sprinklers. Eek. And remember how you would reciprocate? Key word, that is. Reciprocate. You know, returning the invitation(s).

Well, in my days of why-are-you-so-surprised-that-I-stay-peopled-out-for-three-weeks and I'm-still-friends-with-you-I-just-need-a-break, I have forgotten the art of reciprocation. This only occurred to me in the middle of July, of course. I've been to a couple of people's houses and haven't reciprocated once, and I did not have a birthday party.

Of course, this is just because I found out that I don't like seeing people all the time, but it is a bit embarrassing.

4 comments:

  1. receive and repciprocate! that is so considerate. if you dont, makes pplz irate. isnt that just great? its fate. take the bait, i cant wait. hope you aint late!

    ReplyDelete