Monday, August 2, 2010

Cream Puffs, the evil time suckers of doom that taste yummalicious

See above for what I did yesterday. For six hours.

My mother has decreed that no one can go on the computer on weekends, to set a good example for my little brother, who is embarrassingly on the computer quite often. I hang my head in shame, etc.

My mom made Playdough Saturday, which we have adored to pieces. :) It is a nice distracting activity from TCOD.

We're going berry picking today, yay.

This is a rather roundabout post, with no real point. But I have lots of posts with points coming up, including rules from Laura's Master of Piercing's complimentary slip. Which reminds me: I may have forgotten stuff in that post, such as she can wear hoops immediately, get in the water, and got a lollipop after she got her ears pierced.

It's "Change the way you see yourself, not the way you look" week, and I wanted to tell y'all. http://operationbeautiful.com/

We got Perry a soft fluffy wand-toy which is now covered with cat spit. We also got SimCity Society, which we are very excited about. It's not the new Sims games, but still.

I am so glad I already went school shopping.

I'll be pointier tomorrow. From now on, Mondays will be Hodgepodge Day. And my favorite day.

I should really press "Publish Post."

Reaching. . .

Oh yeah, FOLLOW!!!

REACHING. . . .

9 comments: