Friday, November 12, 2010

Teletubbies' Salvation

What show have we been watching in our spare time? Hmm, I have no ide-TELETUBBIES, due to Peter's recent reminiscences. When Laura was little, Teletubbies was literally her salvation. Laura was small and pliable, and the overlord sun-infant was always there to help her. Not that she was obsessed--thank goodness no--but an hour or so of Teletubbies always helps, yes? Unfortunately, we can only find A Teletubbie Christmas I & II and "Blue Sky" where they explore colors. ('And that's important, it's like their race,' says my mother. MOTHER, says me.)

Of course, I am the one searching for our Disney Princess computer games. Cinderella castle design and find-the-object-that-links-to-clothes-princess-game are TOTALLY FUN.

I have become weirdly fascinated with my blister. It irks me, but I don't want to do anything to it. Ugh.

Ta-ta and teletubbies! (BEST GAMES EVER!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Laura was "small and pliable." Love it. And I like the phrase "overlord sun-infant." How many times have those three words worked together before???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATE tellitubbies!! they scare me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overlord sun-infant? Hmmm. . . .

    A bit after your time, Kaelen. ;)

    ReplyDelete