Thursday, November 11, 2010

Injuries, (law)suits, and reviews

If I've said this once, I've said it a million times--this blog is one part cats, one part my brother, and one part pain.

Due to a school project, I decided to look at all of the nauseating reviews for some of my favorite books. Then I noticed that whilst the reviewers were significantly different, their reviews were significantly SIMILAR. Does one read a review to write a review?

I have injured myself. I have a large, gross, and didn't-stop-bleeding-for-a-long-time gash on my left index finger. On my right hand, I have a blister on my thumb and a blister on my index finger--from, sigh, sharpening crayons. It's embarrassing. I have greatly decreased the number of band-aids in my house, but not as much as the time I covered all of my mosquito bites last summer.

SKIRTS ARE STILL IN AND THEY ARE GETTING LONGER!!! YAY!!! Since right now the 50's are in style, I figure it's only a matter of time until we reach the 1900's!!!

~Happy Veteran's Day! Thanks to everyone who has ever served.~

2 comments:

  1. kaelen likey :D not so much the long skirts.... i wish we went back and forth between the 1800s and the 70's randomly :D

    ReplyDelete