Sunday, November 7, 2010

Horror, among other emotions

Dutifully and STUPIDLY, I signed up for snack duty for my church class. This has caused me SO MUCH PAIN. Now we have lemon poppyseed muffins, chocolate chip pumpkin bread and a jug of juice (to which I was like, COME ON, we're much too old for juice).

And of course, I do not want to be there when the snack is eaten.

Me: I have a temperature.
My mother: Emma. . . .
Me: I'm going to faint.
My mother: *walks away*
Me: *yells* I CAN'T GO!!!
My mother: *folds laundry*

Yes, I am scared of food and its eaters. Sue me.

2 comments:

  1. :'( awww i love watching little kids eat!!! its so funny cuz theyre so bad at it. i would hate to be the one to clean up tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I recall distinct goldfish incidents. . . . x-(

    ReplyDelete