Friday, September 3, 2010

I washed my mouth with soap.

Really truly, I did.

I was brushing my teeth and not really paying attention. Why worry about dental hygiene? Sure, it's expensive, but you could be thinking about the murder mystery you finished last night (The Patriotic Murders) which was about a dentist who was murdered. . . actually, never mind what I just said.

I accidentally squirted the hand soap onto my toothbrush. Then, realizing what I had done, I rinsed it under water for approximately half a minute or so. Evidently, that did next to nothing, and I brushed my teeth for hardly two seconds. I was counting.

I fail to see how this would prevent me from cursing.

Je n'aime pas vendredi.

5 comments:

  1. This is funny! I can see how the experience might, in fact, inspire expletives more than discourage them. Allow me to compliment you on your restraint. You're a real example to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, at least I wasn't basting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow :) nice. ew!!!!! soap, as a cleaning produst, is a base and therefore tastes bitter and NASTY.

    ReplyDelete