Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Un-Luck O' the Irish

Meaning well, I was about to bid my dear friend a bit of luck over the interwebs, but then something struck me:

THE IRISH ARE NOT LUCKY!!!

They were conquered by the British. Conquering isn't usually a fancy word for a tea party with all the trippings. It is, though, sometimes. I've been to one. You'll understand someday. But anyway, NOT LUCKY.

Then they lived on potatoes. POTATOES. I mean, I like potatoes. But potatoes every day? Way too much starch.

Then the potatoes rotted and the Irish died.

Then they moved to America, where they were forced to work in factories that could maim them and got sunburns.

Luck of the British to you too, chap.

4 comments:

  1. Hey emma im gonna write blogs on your blog now so i wont have to make an account

    ReplyDelete
  2. loverrrrlee. hmm.... well luck of the british 2 u 2 :)

    ReplyDelete