Monday, August 30, 2010

I've been busy, apology accepted?

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES for not posting for FIVE WHOLE DAYS. The first day of school put me out of whack, and I don't know what my new posting schedule will be. We'll see. c:

Please follow & invite!!!

I just made a trip to the library. Here is my list of current books. After this post, you can find them in a linky-box-thing in the sidebar.

List being:
-Victorian Fairytales, Michael Patrick Hearn: Hello. Victorian Era = AWESOME.
-The Murder of Rodger Ackroyd, Agatha Christie: BLOODY MURDER!!!
-Miss Manners' Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding, Judith Martin: It's manners. And rules. And polite ways to tell people you aitch-aye-tee-eee them.
-Miss Manners A Citizen's Guide to Civility, Judith Martin: I need not say anything, yes?
-The Big Book of Beastly Mispronunciations, Charles Harrington Elster: I don't think I have to explain, but will anyway. There, I just did.
-20,000 Years of Fashion The History of Costume and Personal Adornment, Francois Boucher: Victorian Era!
-The Patriotic Murders, Agatha Christie: MURDER.
-Remembered Death, Agatha Christie: DEATH.
-The Body in the Library, Agatha Christie: CORPSE.
-Why Didn't They Ask Evans?, Agatha Christie: Do I ever scare you?

Homework calls. World Peace Recipe to follow!

2 comments: