Monday, December 20, 2010

Guilt: is not refreshing. Stupid nonexistent proverb.

Does anyone remember that time I accused you lot of going on vacation without a computer? And it was (widely) true? I now realize how annoying that is. (No, not me, the non-electric trip.)

In school I made a plush penguin. It's blue and pretty cute. Of course, since I had to go on my trip, all I did was drive home from school, "HeyPetetakethisandfamilymissyoulove
youwherearemybooksonfashionablefeminismandAgathaChristieohthereseeyabye--",
drove to my friend's, walked around, and then drove for a good long while. More on that later. (Very, very long posts this week.)

So I text home to catch up and find that Peter has named my neat cute penguin Senor Penguin (again, photo cord) and takes him everywhere, from breakfasts of sardines to forgetting him in bed/in the couch/at the mercy of Perry. I then came home at 5:12 to find the much loved Senor Penguin pilled and smudged, but he did accompany Peter everywhere, so.

How's that for the (grateful) Christmas Spirit?

3 comments: