Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blog-o-sphere and French R's

Bored, I began clicking "Next, blog", hoping that I would find something amusing. (I accidentally made a typo. . . abusing. . . oops. . . .) I was very discouraged and had vowed never again to click said button, because all I found was twenty blogs about motherhood, twelve marketing art, and five posting random articles of writing.

I was appalled. I know that each child is individually special and unique, etc., but twenty whole blogs out of thirty-seven? I feel that, if your child really is special, you will not NEED to have a blog with 15,000 followers (seriously, not kidding) proclaiming his uniqueness. What they NEED is a superblog! on which they can all post about how darling little Susie is excited for the new baby/dear little Todd drew a picture/charming little Dahlia broke all her toys. I suppose being famous for motherhood is better than being famous for other things, but I personally would rather be viewed as a good mother and not a good blogger--but if that makes you happy, I shall send Susie a photo album, Todd a paint set, and Dahlia a toy store.

As the title proclaims, Peter has been saying all his R's Frenchily. I have had serious trouble comprehending him, because he has a small lisp, but once I realized that he was imitating a Japanese Nutty Ninja! I, um, went to brush my teeth.

2 comments:

  1. wooooow O.o people r so WEIRD!! there would b no kids or photo albums or paint sets or toy stores or french R's on our island :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Dahlias? :'(


    Lolz. Just kidding. . . or am I? :-o

    ReplyDelete