Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I have an addiction. . . .

To what? Chocolate? Club soda? Murder mysteries?

No, but good guesses. My addiction is to. . . reading the next books in series that I despise. I can't help it. And whenever I don't read the book, I feel really guilty. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG. . . why does there have to be such annoying literature?!?!?!?!?!

I mean, seriously. I'll read the worst book EVER and read its sequel because I just can't help it. IT IS SOOOOOOO annoying.

In other news, only my little brother would receive two cards with hearts and flowers on them and "Dear Peter, I love you"s. Sigh, how we slightly envy the famous.

Perry has just lapped up a tablespoon or more of syrup. Shame, piddums.

We dressed out THREE times in three minutes on Monday. Please don't get confuzzled again, teacher dahling.

4 comments:

  1. cant help but agree. and the changing out was annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and yes, duh.

    Pete is also having a hard time saying no to free gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. god i feel like such a terible friend but whats the series that you DESPISE???? is it twilight? idk just a guess.... TELL ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. There are loads. Most are fluff.

    ReplyDelete