Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Clean Room!!!

Unfortunately, this means that I will no longer be able to use it as an excuse for getting out of potentially lethal social activities. Sigh.

My dresser and a corner of my curtains. You can also see some off my rather crummy bed. It has occurred to me that I should probably cite all photos as from my mom and sister. I NEED A CAMERA. This has semi-bad lighting; it was cloudy. Don't you just love how often I change the subject?


Here you can see my curtains and curtain rod in detail; also, paper flowers on a string that I got for my birthday. My mom made the curtains.

My lovely desk.


My bookshelf. I used to have, like, four shelves of books, but they're all in my sister's room now. Book stealer. }:( On the middle shelf, you can see my vast variety of magazines. Again, most of them are in my siblings' room. On the bottom shelf I have my intellectual stuff (government and geography books,) my notebooks, and my random craft stuff (see the Mad Libs?) all stacked up. You can also see my two French prints and my mirror-window.



There are more pictures, but these are the best. Unless you find horizontal shots of the carpet fascinating.

6 comments:

  1. i like your room. one statememnt to make- the unsaid part of 'Thats Facinating!' is 'to me'. (quoted from i have no idea who)

    Horizontal shots of the carpet are fascinating!! - (to me) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you move your bed back to where it was before? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete