Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Sincere Apathy for Showering

I do not like showering. This is not logical. I like being alone, and I like being clean. I do not like showering. I wish that there was a way to be efficient while showering, because showering is like a vacuum of time.

I suppose at the root of this is that I have to comb my hair in the shower, which is a dreadful task and makes my showers twenty minutes long. So not only do I have to inflict pain upon myself, I am cold and probably am going to be hated by every eco-friendly person in the world.

It is a terrible thing to be me, my friends.


4 comments:

  1. god youre a freaking mutant!!! how do you shower in 20 minutes? it takes me like an hour!!! yeah, mother earth hates me. why do you have to comb your hair in the shower? i never used to like showering until i started playing tennis... you get home and your whole body is just salty... its just gross. i love showering , i just hate the way my hair freaks out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you get a good shampoo and conditioner then your hair will be easier to comb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the thoughts!

    I have long curly hair (it's shorter now, though only slightly) and I have a leave-in conditioner and everything. I'm not sure if I enjoy showering, because I see shower and I think hair.

    *realized I never answered the question I set out to answer*

    I have to comb my hair in the shower because, as mentioned above, it is curly. I cannot comb it out of the shower, and brushing it would be terrible and I would turn into some sort of rabbit-porcupine. Sometimes I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail the night before I'm going to wash it but it takes a while and I'm terribly lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could cut your hair even MORE a-bit-shorter.

    ReplyDelete