Saturday, January 1, 2011

Horrible Sunshine

Something horrible has happened.

I am very tired. I AM NEVER TIRED! I AM THE QUEEN OF NOT TIRED!!! I am the person who can feasibly go to bed at ten and wake up and 5:45 feeling LIKE SUNSHINE. Then I would read the newspaper as I ate a lovely breakfast. Now I am never hungry and always tired. Horrible, I tell you!

I suppose I'll be happy when I'm taller.

Perry undid one of his stitches, resulting in the placement of a cone on his head. Unfortunately, I am the only one who understands how to put it on, so my lovely slumber is frequently interrupted.

Ta-ta! 1.1.11!!! Happy New Year!!

6 comments:

  1. guess what? it will never stop. i used to be constantly happy and awake... it hits in 7th or 8th grade and i think it goes on all through college. youre always tired. it doesnt happen to everyone, but most people. now i almost never eat and i'm almost asleep in class. its not just growing, it's life and drama and work and EVERYTHING. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kaelen, I feel so optimistic. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhaha. I just loved liked AND whatevs your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, Evy's having another emotional crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma? How do u follow ur blog... ps. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, thanks! I'm so glad you can comment now. :) At the bottom of this page, there's a box that says "Followers" with a "Follow button"; I think you can choose how you follow it. . . at least you can comment now, in case you have any trouble.

    ReplyDelete