Sunday, November 28, 2010

Two Days of Flabbergastednessosity

The weird set-up for November has led to an odd advent, in which today is the first Sunday of Advent but not December yet. So I am rushing about, wondering when we should buy our tree (this Wednesday, hopefully), how on earth other people already have theirs (gasp), and basically being a bother. Anyway, I shall try to show you all some pictures of my doings once they are done.

But until then, we shall wait (and drink tea and eat cookies and read magazines!)

6 comments:

  1. my friends got theirs already only they thought their lights broke so they got new ones but then my mom fixed them so now they have like 30 sets of lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of wondering. I guess that's why it's the most wonder-ful time of the year.

    ReplyDelete